Our practice provides “Dental Implants — final restoration service”, which involves the completion stage after the initial placement of an implant has been completed by an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. We work closely with highly skilled and well recognized Oral Surgeons in Northern California, from Eureka, to Sonoma County to Redding, CA.
Our services include:
- Implant Supported Crowns;
- Abutment supported retainer for Dental Bridge;
- Implant/abutment supported fixed or removable Dentures
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants have new teeth made of metal and porcelain that look just like your natural teeth. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other health related reason.
Dental Implants are not for everyone, a good candidate should have the following:
- Healthy gums
- Enough bone to anchor the implants in the jaw — Some people who have lost bone in their jaw still can get implants — but first the bone must be rebuilt using special procedures.
- A commitment to taking very good care of the implanted teeth and surrounding gums — Daily brushing and flossing are essential. Regular visits to the dentist for follow-up are also important
Schedule an appointment to determine if YOU are a good candidate for an Implant.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
A dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits, and functions like a natural tooth, when implanted. Other options such as dentures or dental bridges can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Your smile should last a lifetime
- A major benefit to dental implants is that they preserve bone, preventing deterioration of the facial structure, and therefore improving appearance;
- Regaining self-esteem, self-confidence. Being able to eat what you want, when you want, where you want. Being able to laugh and smile shamelessly. Being pain-free and worry free.
- Dental implants are the closest thing to natural teeth.
- Enhance your overall quality of life, eliminating messy and potentially toxic adhesives used to hold dentures
- Eliminating unsightly and destructive metal clasps common with partial dentures
- Never needing to take out dentures or bridges again … ever