Your initial appointment will consist of necessary X-rays, digital intraoral photos, and a comprehensive oral exam. Dr. Vert will then evaluate and recommend a proper treatment plan as needed. At this time, you may discuss any goals you may have for your teeth and any immediate dental needs we need to focus on. A Treatment Plan will then be presented with associated fees and procedures for your review. Future visits will then be scheduled based on procedures required.
- Your most recent X-rays (not more than 12 months old), if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Completed New Patient Forms, Health Questionnaire
- A copy of your dental insurance card if you have one. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Meet Dr. Vert
- Call Eureka Office Phone Number 707-443-3005 with questions
- Get Driving Directions
Please alert the office if you have any medical conditions that may be of concern (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics, for pre-med.)